Reader's choice: top 5 blogs of 2011
A new year begins in just a few days! But before we plunge ahead into 2012, we'd like to take a look back at the most popular blogs of 2011, determined by you, our readers.
5. Celebrate Global Handwashing Day with a free poster: Because what's not to love about colorful educational materials?
4. My family's battle with chronic diarrhea: Adopted from Ethiopia, little Ash (pictured above) was able to get the care he needed, but too many children aren't so lucky.
3. Talking about poop: lessons learned in South Africa: Stephanie Ogden of Water For People overcomes taboo to remind us that “bowel movements are barometers of well-being.”
2. Lend your voice for safe water and sanitation: On World Water Day, PATH's president was thrilled to see momentum building for safe water and sanitation. But the stakes remain high, and we need your voice.
1. Congratulations to winning poo-ets: The contest that had the Twitter-sphere on the edge of their seats.
We'd like to send a big thank you to all our excellent guest bloggers of 2011. If you have an idea - or you're already eyeing a top 5 ranking for our 2012 reader favorites - send us a message.