In this section, you will find tools and information for policymakers, advocates, program staff, and just about anyone interested in learning more about the global burden of diarrheal disease and what we can do to change the landscape.
- The Multimedia section features photos and videos that introduce you to NGOs, physicians, and families worldwide committed to stopping diarrheal deaths.
- A toolkit for advocates provides messaging guides, presentation materials, key fact sheets, and more.
- Data and reports are available on a wide range of topics, from statistics to policy analysis to economic impact reports, and more.
- The Health/WASH Network keeps members in the loop about the latest opportunities for cross-sectoral health/WASH advocacy.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Search our Knowledge Base.