DefeatDD brings you the latest news, resources, and conversations that maintain the growing momentum to defeat diarrhea. Explore the many ways to receive timely updates and choose the options that work best for you:
- Subscribe to our weekly blog, the most popular section of DefeatDD, which features exciting PATH and partner perspectives on programs and advocacy to defeat diarrhea.
- Subscribe to “What’s new in poo?”, brief summaries and links to the latest news and resources for diarrheal disease advocacy. “What’s new in poo?” replaces our 3D Newsletter for quick, up-to-date communication. You can poo-ruse the 3D Newsletter archives here.
- To receive occasional messages for important events, sign up for our mailing list.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
- Say hello! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for joining the movement!